Adopt a Cat
M // 2 yrs // Gentle giant, loves pets and cuddles.
We work with Carol’s Ferals to facilitate adoptions in Happy Cat Cafe. If you are interested in adoption one of our cats or kittens, the following steps need to be completed:
- Completely fill out the Adoption Application on Carol’s Ferals’ website.
- A Carol’s Ferals’ adoption coordinator will contact you and set up a time for you to meet the cat/kitten(s) you are interested in. All adult members of the household must be present. After meeting the cat/kitten(s) and our Adoption Coordinator, we will determine if you are approved for adoption.
- Your vet/references will be called.
- We will inform you if you are approved for adoption and schedule a time for you to pick up your new cat/kitten to be taken home.
- During this time, you can prepare for your new family addition by gathering litter, litter box, food, dishes, toys, and treats.
- You will pick up your cat, along with official adoption paperwork, med records, and microchip paperwork (if applicable). We will collect the adoption fee at this time. We would also like to take a photo of the cat/kitten(s) with their new family, and feature your adoption story on our website.
All adoption decisions are the sole responsibility of Carol’s Ferals.
Adopt a cat, save nine lives.